NOTICE - DTIC is modifying registration to accept PKI on all secured websites. These changes are in support of a policy change established by the DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO), which was initiated to ensure a more secure, efficient, and effective DoD IT environment. The goal is to eliminate userid and password access.
Access to DTIC's secured websites requires the following:
- DoD Common Access Card (CAC)
- Personal Identity Verification (PIV): DTIC is now accepting federal government Personal Identity Verification (PIV) access.
- External Certification Authority (ECA): Full Operational Capability. For more information on how to obtain an ECA visit the following three sites:
DTIC's products and services are available to:
- Authorized U.S. DoD/Military employees
- Authorized U.S. government employees
- Authorized U.S. government contractors and subcontractors
Adding DoD Root Certificates into your browser for CAC, ECA and PIV access.
Change your password Option to change your password will be turned off in the near future as DTIC moves to CAC/ECA/PIV access methods.
Contact DTIC's Registration Team for assistance with:
- Registration eligibility requirements
- Problems with accessing DTIC Web services
- Upgrading your account to a higher level of access than originally granted
If you have a SIPRNet account you can now register and access DTIC's classified sites on the SIPRNET. Visit https://reg.dtic.smil.mil/SDTICreg to register. Please contact the Customer Access Team for additional information at: 703-767-8273 or email: email@example.com.
NOTICE - Enterprise Email Change: DTIC uses the email address that is on your CAC for your access to our controlled sites and for our communication with you. If your email address changes to a "mail.mil" address, you might have access issues for our systems and your groups within these systems or you might be missing messages from DTIC.