Submit & Verify Registration
1. Register using the Web-based application. https://www.dtic.mil.
Terms & Conditions
2. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3.Select "Do not have DoD CAC" by clicking on Registration button.
4. Enter your work email address.
5. Receive the verification email from REGHelp@dtic.mil. You must respond within 72 hours.
6. Click on the hyperlink in the verification email to continue the registration process.
NOTE: Contact your administrator if the email is not in your inbox. Make sure that emails from REGHelp@dtic.mil are not being blocked. You can also contact DTIC's Customer Access Team for assistance at 703-767-8273, DSN 427-8273 or 800-225-3842 (selection 4) or send an email to REGHelp@dtic.mil.
7. Re-enter your work email address and enter the token from the verification email. Your email address must match your previous entry.
8. Click the Validate button.
9. Choose I am a US DOD/Government Contractor:
10. Fill out the registration application.
- Enter your grant recipient organization name on the organization line. This is the company that pays your salary.
- Enter your work address.
- Enter URS or URI in the Prime Contract Number field.
- Enter unclassified as the contract classification.
- Enter a valid expiration date for the contract. It will be one year from the date of your request.
- The Type of Access available to register in this program is:
11. Enter government approving official's contact information - name, title, phone number, agency/organization name and email address - as given below:
- First Name: URS
- Last Name: Support
- Position/Title: Program Manager
- Organization: DTIC
- Phone: 703-767-8269
- Email: Outreach@dtic.mil
NOTE: An email will be sent requesting approval of your request.
12. Click on the Submit button. You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your application. This email is not an approval notice.
NOTE: DTIC must receive all requested information to process your application.
After successful processing of your application, you will receive
a welcome letter via email with your DTIC login ID.