NOTICE - Enterprise Email Change: DTIC uses the email address that is on your CAC for your access to our controlled sites and for our communication with you. If your email address changes to a "mail.mil" address, you might have access issues for our systems and your groups within these systems or you might be missing messages from DTIC.
While we work on a comprehensive approach to this issue, please contact DTIC's Customer Access Team for assistance at 703-767-8273 or DSN 427-8273 or 1-800-225-3842 (Menu Selection 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DTIC's products and services are available to:
- Authorized U.S. DoD/Military employees
- Authorized U.S. government employees
- Authorized U.S. government contractors and subcontractors
Contact DTIC's Registration Team for assistance with:
- Registration eligibility requirements
- Problems with accessing DTIC Web services
- Upgrading your account to a higher level of access than originally granted
NEW - DTIC now has registration on the SIPRNET